Why Join TIGA for Education?
Universities and colleges benefit from the following services as TIGA members:
- Profile raising - education providers can advertise their organisation and their courses on
- TIGA Matching Service - TIGA connects industry practitioners with colleges and universities to work as guest lecturers.
- Networking - TIGA's networking events create opportunities for universities and colleges to meet game developers.
- PR - TIGA’s PR team will write a press release announcing your new membership. This will be distributed to key games industry trade press including (Develop, Gamasutra and Gamesindustry.biz) as well as to TIGA members and other key partners.
- Free advertisement in the TIGA Careers Guide - TIGA member universities and colleges receive a free advertisement in the TIGA careers guide for students, graduates and anyone looking to enter the industry. The guide is distributed to media and posted on the TIGA website for
- A champion in political circles - TIGA works to influence education and skills policy at the highest level. TIGA also produces education and skills policy papers. Speak to the TIGA team if you would like to become involved in public affairs policy.
Join today or to ask any questions call Vanessa Joyce on 0845 468 2330 or email