TIGA membership unlocks a variety of benefits depending on your business whether you be a large studio or a micro-developer, a university or a student. Select the relevant option to read more.
Joining TIGA as a student could be the best career step you've ever made. TIGA has specific membership for students which aims to unlock their career in the games industry. Take a look at some of the benefits:
- email@example.com email address for life - use it for your job applications!
- Magazine discounts (50% off EDGE and gamesTM)
- the facility to add and update a portfolio that will appear on the TIGA website including CV
- access to a TIGA careers guide (written by industry professionals)
- access to a selection of TIGA reports to hone your knowledge of the sector
- web chats with a TIGA member or studio to answer all your industry questions
£60 year (or £30 a year if you study at a TIGA member institution)
*check with your academic institution if they are a TIGA member and remember to sign up with your academic email address and specify your institution on the application form.
Sound good? Then Sign up below...
Note, there is no need for an application form as detailed during the sign up process - simply leave this blank.