TIGA GameDev Event in Leamington Spa
Wednesday 26th March 2014
Location: Episode Hotel, 64 Upper Holly Walk, Leamington Spa CV32 4JL
Timings: 5.30pm - 11.00pm
FREE FOR ALL TIGA DEVELOPER MEMBERS AND ONLY £5+VAT FOR NON-TIGA DEVELOPER MEMBERS
In keeping with our theme of discussing strategies for high growth games businesses and start-up game developers, our next event takes place in Leamington Spa supported by Creative England.
We will have a panel session, keynote speakers and plenty of food and drink throughout the night.
1-2-1 Meetings - Funding Opportunity for Games Studios in the West Midlands
Jaspal Sohal, Head of Games & Digital, will discuss a funding opportunity for games studios. Grants of between £4000 and £25000 are available for SMEs based in the West Midlands of England who wish to develop their own intellectual property.
If you are interested in meeting with Creative England on the night to make the most of this opportunity, please contact email@example.com directly to arrange this.
- Jaspal Sohal, Head of Games & Digital, Creative England
- Steve Stopps, Lumo Developments
- Gary Dunn, VP Business Franchise, Codemasters
- Paul Norris, Owner & Creative Director, Mad Fellows
- Trevor Williams, Chief Operating Officer, Playground Games
- Tim Powell, Minerva Business Angel Network, University of Warwick Science Park
- Philip Oliver, Radiant Worlds
- Pawel Pieciak, Founder & Games Developer, 2P Games
- Natalie Griffith, Press Space PR
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Understand legal implications of OFT ruling on IAP
- Hear from excellent games studios about long-term success in the industry
- Be informed and speak with investors about what they are looking for from the games industry
- Plenty of food, drink and networking included in tickets
All game studios and businesses are welcome to attend. Thanks to Creative England for sponsoring the event.